When you call us, here’s what we may ask you:
- What are the technical requirements? (kW, voltage, phase, frequency, power factor, etc.)
- What is the testing duration and testing sequence?
- What type of equipment will be tested? (application)
- Who will be performing the tests?
- How will heat be dissipated? (vertical or horizontal)
- What is the total distance between the equipment to be tested and the load banks?
- Where will the units be delivered?
- Do you need help with system design or operation?
- What is the expected rental period? (daily, weekly, monthly)
- What date will you require the load banks on site?
Call (877) 288-4482 to talk to one of our solution experts. If you prefer, you may answer these questions on our Quick Estimate page.
Helpful Power Conversions and Electrical Terminology
kW: Kilo Watts
kW = kVA x pf